Five products I cannot live without - Hair and Skincare summer 2017 edition

Recently, I've been truly finding my holy grail products that have been helping my face and body stay looking its best and I thought what better way to express my love for those products than by writing up a blog post!
Product one - Astral moisturising cream
This little gem isn't new by any means - it's the same as it was when first produced in 1953 and let me tell you, it is seriously amazing. I have been using this non-stop for some time now and I love how moisturising and light it is on the skin. I can't lie - it smells a little like old lady talc but the smell has really grown on me; I'm a big fan. I use this on my face after cleansing in the morning and the evening and also apply it to my arms and chest in the evening, especially when I'm tanned.
Product two - Vaseline intensive care spray moisturiser
I have been using this product for a number of years now but I've only recently regarded it as a 'holy grail' product. This moisturiser is perfect as it has a continuous spray meaning no moisturiser under nails whilst scraping dollops from the tub or squeezing the life out of a tube; just spray and go. I've tried a few of the 'scents' of this product but currently I'm using and loving the 'Cocoa radiant'. I use this moisturiser every evening after taking a shower all over my legs and stomach area as it is gentle yet extremely hydrating. My skin loves me for using this.
Product three - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - Hot cloth cleanser
I have raved about this product before and I will do it again. I LOVE this cleanser. It helps keep my skin fresh and clean without having to scrub or use harsh smelling products to remove my makeup. This cleanser is gently enough to clean close to the eyes which in turn helps to effectively remove makeup. I've been using this for a while now and since my bottle is nearly empty (super sad face), I think I'll try one of the scented varieties next.
Product four - OGX Kukui oil shampoo
I have dry, coloured hair which tends to be very frizzy and curly when left to dry naturally. I have been using this shampoo for close on three years now and I love it. One bottle lasts me around three/ four months which for £6.99 a bottle is pretty damn good. I love the smell of this shampoo and find that it leaves me hair soft and smooth with a lovely fresh scent. I have no complaints about this shampoo and plan to use it for a long time.
Product five - Body Shop Pinita colada shower gel
I recently won this product in a raffle along with the body souffle and both are gorgeous but this body wash is out of this world. Every time I have a shower I feel as though I'm covering myself in a fresh, cold Pina Colada whilst soaking up the sun - it seriously transports me to somewhere hot and relaxing. The smell is beautiful, a blend of coconut and pineapple which lingers on the body without being overpowering. This trumps a lot of other body washes' I've tried and I must stock up as I believe it's being discontinued. (another super sad face)

I hope you've enjoyed reading this little post and I will have my Top 5 beauty products up soon (How can I just pick 5?!)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top